Live-streaming of the Sunday services is available at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday or you can access the service via Facebook.
No reservation needed.
- Current Office Hours for visitors: 9:00 – 4:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday
- All must enter through the building door outside Dionne Seale’s office and check in.
- Wear a mask during your visit (masks will be available).
- Use hand sanitizer as appropriate.
- Do not enter the individual offices of church staff – stop at the blue X outside office doors to keep safe physical distance.
- Place staff mail in their church mailbox rather than handing to them in their offices.
- Limit meetings in the Session Room to 6 or fewer people.
- Limit meetings in the Fellowship Hall to 20 family units
- Other meeting spaces are held private and sanitized for pastoral care (i.e. Library, Parlor, History Room).
- Reserve your meeting space in advance.
- Contact the church immediately if you are diagnosed after a visit.