You can either schedule a time online or walk in that day!
(Simply type in zip code 27804 and scroll to July 14.)
At each blood drive and donation center, American Red Cross employees follow thorough safety protocols including wearing gloves, routinely wiping down areas, using sterile collection sets for every donation, and preparing the arm for donation with an aseptic scrub. All Red Cross employees are trained in universal precautions to help prevent the spread of any type of infection. Additional precautions, including additional donor screening both before and at drives, social distancing, temperature readings before admittance at a blood drive, basic face masks, and hand sanitization have been implemented.
- Current Office Hours: 10am-2pm Monday thru Thursday
- All must enter thru the building door outside Dionne Seale’s office and check in.
- Wear a mask during your visit (masks will be available).
- Use hand sanitizer as appropriate.
- Do not enter the individual offices of church staff – stop at the blue X outside office doors to keep safe physical distance.
- Place staff mail in their church mailbox rather than handing to them in their offices.
- Limit meetings in the Session Room to 6 or fewer people.
- Limit meetings in the Fellowship Hall to 15 or fewer people.
- Other meeting spaces are held private and sanitized for pastoral care (i.e. Library, Parlor, History Room).
- Reserve your meeting space in advance.
- Contact the church immediately if you are diagnosed after a visit.